quarta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2016

IT'S NOT A VLOG!

Well, guys... I'm a Brazilian guy who wants to speak more in English. I have been thinking about the possibility to create a Youtube Channel, but I don't have a good camera for it. I thought about to chat with people who was born in USA, but it is not easy to find an American native. Don't get me wrong, people, but I want to know if my English is comprehensible for a guy who speaks it since his childhood.

Until now I have been using the English to talk to Mexican, Slovak, Russian, and other foreign ones, and they have been understanding me. (I think so!) This is not a vlog, and blogs are not "in" nowadays, but I hope to find a lot of people to listen to me. (Even a couple of people will be good.) I just want a way to improve my English, and the better way to improve it is to use it by writting and showing what I write. I want to speak in English with my mouth either, but this is not possible here. If you want to talk to me without the intention to send me nudes, I'm here!

Well... That's it! Leave your comment below. Talk to me! Show me where my English is not clear and understandable. I wanna speak, and I wanna listen too. What do you like? What's your favourite song? Do you have a job? Tell me more. This first post is just the beginning. The another part depends on you. :-)

Um comentário:

  1. Hey Charlie!
    Feedback has arrived xD
    It's cool that you're into naturalizing your english! I've studied abroad two years ago, but only recently i've realized how difficult it was to actually speak english properly!
    Many things that sound natural to us portuguese speakers actually sound really awkward to them. Also, speaking without brazillian accent is really a chore!

    What i've been doing is sometimes reading things out loud and spotting where i show my accent and trying to improve that. There's a post that Charles shared on facebook a while ago that was really enlightening to me, check it out:
    https://pt.babbel.com/pt/magazine/como-identificar-um-brasileiro-falando-ingles?bsc=pormag-a63-howtospotabrazilian-tb&btp=1_por_tb_cd&utm_campaign=cd_porall_gpt_cbr_howtospotbr&utm_medium=CON&utm_source=taboola&utm_term=grupoestadao-estadao

    Also, this is really cool xD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt4Dfa4fOEY

    Anyways, i was trying to improve my english to eventually be an english teacher, but what about you? Any reason in particular to why wanting to practice now? xD
    Good luck with it, though!

    ResponderExcluir