segunda-feira, 17 de outubro de 2016

About my reason to want to improve my English

A few days ago Lheo left a comment on my last post, and that made my day. Why? I'm gonna explain.

Lheo is a friend of mine who I met on blogosphere in 2009 by means of a comment on my Brazilian Portuguese blog "Observo e Escrevo". Since his first comment (I don't know if the link I posted here is the first...) he shows me colors, dance, art, music, joy, intelligence... In other words, every thing related to youth I have been seeing on him since then.

Ok, that comment made my day, but made me think too: why do I want to improve my English? Just thinking: I never had any friend who spoke English during my adolescence. My first contact with English was during my Segunda Série (Second grade) -  I was a 8-year-old kid - at a school in a sattelite city of Brasilia. I loved the possibility to speak using a different kind of communication. I don't have a good and specific way to explain what happened. I just fell in love with English since then.

I know the importance the people attach on English in job market scenario, but I don't work with people who use English, nor I use it to gain much money nowadays. I want to improve my English skills because I just want to do this! Maybe I will earn money with it, but this is not happening by now. (I have tried yet. No success.)

If you are one of the 1,000,000,000 - 999,999,990 people who read my blog as well as Lheo reads, tell me: what are the advantages you took with the fact that you can talk in English? I have taken some advantages, but I will talk more about them in other posts ahead. (I think so.)




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário